Seeking Games like Waifu Academy

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Waifu academy has really cute girls. Please suggest games which have similar type of cute girls in them. Although apart from girls the story and writing of waifu academy is definitely a bonus.

Some similar games that I know about are:

Mythic Manor
The Inn
Sugar County

(added to list on suggestions)
Ecchi Sensei
Sollvalley
Harem Hotel
Perverted Hotel

LordEmping

Jul 1, 2017
Waifu academy has really cute girls. Please suggest games which have similar type of cute girls in them. Although apart from girls the story and writing of waifu academy is definitely a bonus.

Mythic Manor
The Inn
Sugar County
Ecchi Sensei
Sollvalley

Reactions: yandex

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

Mythic Manor
The Inn
Sugar County
Try Harem Hotel

Reactions: Dstar21 and yandex

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Ecchi Sensei
Sollvalley
Thank you, just started solvalley but there seems to be a big difference in quality regarding visuals and consequently the attractiveness of girls. Also I prefer linear gameplay visual novel style so I just keep progressing in story without missing much and getting stuck and figuring things out.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I guess its quite rare to see the level of quality in these type of games which waifu academy has. It is quite easy to go off rail but waifu academy sticks to it. Waifu Academy even easily outranks Mythic Manor in my opinion which has a lot more patreon support. I guess Waifu Academy is one of a kind and I will now have to wait for it update by update

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Linear story driven :
- Waifu Academy
- One More Chance
- The Inn
- Perverted Hotel (early stage)
- Threeway Changes (closest to Waifu Academy in art quality, but still on early stage)

Day/Stat grinds system (sandbox) :
- Mythic Manor
- Harem Hotel
- Max's Life
- House Arrest
- Solvalley School
- Sylphia Island (early stage)
- Dark Magic (early stage)
- Road of Sin (early stage)
- Depravity (early stage)
All of them are honey select based games :)

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Linear story driven :
- Waifu Academy
- One More Chance
- The Inn
- Perverted Hotel (early stage)
- Threeway Changes (closest to Waifu Academy in art quality, but still on early stage)

Day/Stat grinds system :
- Mythic Manor
- Harem Hotel
- Max's Life
- House Arrest
- Solvalley School
- Sylphia Island (early stage)
- Dark Magic (early stage)
- Road of Sin (early stage)

All of them are honey select based games :)
Thank you for these suggestions.
I liked Mythic Manor but should I be hopeful about its speedy development or are the developers slacking?

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Thank you for these suggestions.
I liked Mythic Manor but should I be hopeful about its speedy development or are the developers slacking?
Afaik, both Mythic Manor and Harem Hotel next updates ETA would be on December (most likely around mid-late) while Waifu Academy planned to be release on 26 November next week
Given by their content qualities and dev's RL circumstances, development time-wise imo they're still reasonable, tho :)

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
I know this post has been sitting here for a while but if you haven't tried it yet ecchi sensei is a good one its got lots of content in it and there is more to come

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
I forgot bout this post but I stumbled across a few more but you've probably played them
- Champion of realms
- Hero's harem guild (early stage)
- Corrupted kingdoms
- My new family <--- very wholesome would recommend