Seeking Games like Witch Hunt Trainer

Bipnip

Jun 5, 2018
I've recently "finished" Witch Hunt Trainer and now I'm looking for more games with Jack type characters.

I've played all the akabur games and other similar games, what I'm more after are games with characters like Jack.
Pixie cut, tomboy. No 3dcg, find it really off putting.
Fine with RPGM maker but I'm looking for more renpy. Incest is cool, basically anything is cool.

Thanks.

Reactions: Nymphonomicon

maxsquatch

Feb 22, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-manners-part-2-v0-95-skaz.10946/

I liked Witch Hunter Trainer a lot, but I haven't found many like it. The most similar I've played is Bad Manners. I think Bad Manners is poorly written, really grindy, and didn't have any good payoff, so I don't really recommend it. But the character you're training fits your description, and Witch Hunter Trainer was pretty grindy, too, and just had better payoff. Don't let the screenshots from Bad Manners fool you, you're mostly training a tomboy peasant girl and Elsa and Anna don't show up for several chapters. You can probably jump in around chapter 8 and not miss many H-scenes.

silverdust

Feb 7, 2018
While not exactly the same ,
Rogue like evolution ,
(A trainer about the X men , specifically there "xmen evolution" versions) is a really good game it has a similar feeling to me ,
Thought i do think its more wholesome , somehow.

And the relationships with the girls is pretty believable and dare i say even realistic.

[Also , the expansion mod is pretty good as well]