Seeking Games like X-Change 1, 2 and 3 (peach princess)

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Loved these games but haven’t found anything quite like them. Any recommendations please?

What I like about the X-change games:
- Main character (protagonist) is male turned into a woman, against his will or accidentally
- Ends up getting forced or tricked into various sex scenes
- Artwork is real quality hentai
- There’s english translations (important)

Thanks for your time and recommendations!

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Maybe
Earn Your Freedom [v0.09a] [Sissy Dreams]

U can sort games by tag Transformation
Simply searching for transformation games isn't enough to find m2f games. There are way too many other transformation games to filter through, and 40-60 pages can take a really long time. I also avoid anything that isn't Renpy, RPGM, Unity or Unreal Engine, because that at least knocks out all the text-based "no images" type games that I really don't care about. But, it still seems to not be enough.And maybe I've just played all there is to offer in my categories, by now. lol
But.....

Love Change
Chemical Change
Chemical Subservience (was abandoned, but another dev supposedly picked it up, but said they were starting over in Unreal Engine, and it may take a while)
Healslut
Cellular Shift
Interns Of Ecstacy Island
Lunars Chosen (has various small parts, but not a full game of it)
re: Dreamer (remove the space in the search bar. I added a space here cause it kept adding a smiley lol)
SlaveGirls Rising has parts (but not MC...maybe...depends on future updates)
Summer Of Shame (though it isn't really my style of playing)
The Proteus Effect (though the dev seems to have ghosted people for a couple years now)...I've played others that I can't remember at the moment lol.

But, this should be a decent starting list for anyone coming here in search of something they haven't played before.