• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Games like

zknot

May 8, 2018
Hi everyone, Im a "noob" in this kind of game and I recently played Milfy City, and I got a question for you.
Is there any game that combines the style of the Milfy City with the interactions that the 3dsexvilla have? Im just curious.. Because a game like that would be grear to play!!

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Never played 3dsexvilla, but the one thing you'll have to do is immediately temper your expectations. Milfy City, made by ICSTOR, is like the 5th game they've made. As a result they have built a following acquired better rendering equipment, and have the time and energy to commit to making the game as good as it looks. No other developer comes close in terms of overall quality in the art at the moment. Most of the games you'll find are made by indie devs just hoping to turn their hobby into something more. There are gems, like Depraved Awakening, where the dev works a full time job and devotes the rest of their free time to the game to make something amazing, but even that is above the pale for the average.

Reactions: zknot

zknot

May 8, 2018
Never played 3dsexvilla, but the one thing you'll have to do is immediately temper your expectations. Milfy City, made by ICSTOR, is like the 5th game they've made. As a result they have built a following acquired better rendering equipment, and have the time and energy to commit to making the game as good as it looks. No other developer comes close in terms of overall quality in the art at the moment. Most of the games you'll find are made by indie devs just hoping to turn their hobby into something more. There are gems, like Depraved Awakening, where the dev works a full time job and devotes the rest of their free time to the game to make something amazing, but even that is above the pale for the average.
Yes i see that it have an awesome rendering and textures, but i was looking for something where you can have the control of the "moments" and not a video loop. I was just asking they made a great job and I will, for sure, follow them and help with donations! That game make me so damn hard!

zknot

May 8, 2018
I forgot to say that the company that made sexvilla doesn't even aproaches to this game in image quality..

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Yes i see that it have an awesome rendering and textures, but i was looking for something where you can have the control of the "moments" and not a video loop. I was just asking they made a great job and I will, for sure, follow them and help with donations! That game make me so damn hard!
There are a few VN and even some RPGM that allow you to control which scene you see. First that comes to mind for me is Coceter Chronicles. It's my personal favourite, and will let you see the sex from many different angles and positions. Come to think of it, my second favourite, Depraved Awakening does this as well.

I'm not sure how involved it is in the games you're talking about, I've certainly seen some things that have way more options back in the day but not any with any sort of quality.

One thing I can say is that with Ren'Py you should be able to save at all times. Which means you could create multiple save states within any sex scene you wanted and open and load them in an order that pleases you.

You could also install Skryim with the mod Osex, which gives you the option to fuck literally any character in the game that isn't a child and complete control over the progression of scenarios. It's a little clunky still, but definitely works.

Reactions: zknot

zknot

May 8, 2018
There are a few VN and even some RPGM that allow you to control which scene you see. First that comes to mind for me is Coceter Chronicles. It's my personal favourite, and will let you see the sex from many different angles and positions. Come to think of it, my second favourite, Depraved Awakening does this as well.

I'm not sure how involved it is in the games you're talking about, I've certainly seen some things that have way more options back in the day but not any with any sort of quality.

One thing I can say is that with Ren'Py you should be able to save at all times. Which means you could create multiple save states within any sex scene you wanted and open and load them in an order that pleases you.

You could also install Skryim with the mod Osex, which gives you the option to fuck literally any character in the game that isn't a child and complete control over the progression of scenarios. It's a little clunky still, but definitely works.
Thanks for the recomendations I will take note of those names and do some research later, thanks again!!

Reactions: DarthSeduction