Seeking Games like....

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Hello. First of all, please bear with me and sorry I can't be more specific in the title. I think there are just too many points to compare to one game or another. Altrough, I think Insexual Awakening is my favourite game (out of around 40 I played) if that helps. Now, what I'd like the game to have, not everything is needed, but the more the better. Also, I'm trying to have the more important ones on the top:
- Good characters and their development. One of the other games I played, Milfy Town, was really immersion breaking with the fact that just everyone wants to have sex with the MC. The only storyline I really liked was the Caroline, as she seemed... normal. Not "thirsty", you had to spend some time together and prove yourself to her before any serious actions. Same was with the Insexual Awakening, I could only complain about the older sister (but I wouldn't anyway), all the other characters had some storybuilding before being like "yeah, I want to fuck my grandson/nephew/son/you get the idea". The divorced aunt dissapointed with all her dates and instead of trying to straight up seduce the nephew, you had to spend time with her swimming, talking and helping with the photos. Let's say "goofy" sister exploring sexual life, don't get me wrong, I don't want nor hate inmature girls, but it was a different approach for sure, the innocence and bravery to explore or something were really nice. And finally mom trying to be a good mother in a strange way (instead like in Milfy Town, just a fucking slut wanting sex with her son).
- Artstyle. Technically I don't mind trying to be realistic, but what for some reasons really pisses me off is the lack of hair psychics in most 3D games. I really can't take my mind off that, but cartoonish games have lower requirements as they are cartoons, duh. Also, with cartoons I don't really care if characters are "realistic" or not, but with 3D I don't really recall anything noteworthy other than a strange memory of some characters having like permanent goosebumps. Yep, as strange as it sounds, I'm just hardly ever comfortable with that.
- Grinding. I liked how Insexual Awakening did it, you got money for advancing relationships with characters that you could spend on speeding up advancing relationships. I liked most of minigames, but if I didn't, I could just spent otherwise useless money to avoid them. Compare it to something like Witch Trainer (btw Silver, I don't know if it's any different to the original), where getting money was boring as fuck as it was just "waste half a day" and in the kinda delayed the main purpose of playing, advancing the girls that is. I liked Teaching Feeling, but it was really unintuitive how to advance the game for me and a lot of days I repeated the same process over and over. Again, my favourite game, Insexual Awakening, did a great job by just having a exclamation mark at whoever had a new scene and the only way to advance was to just improve relations with the character you want.
- Fetishes or something. Well, first of all, I don't want a female main character (I dislike the idea of being everyone's cumdumpster ike in ProjectSAGE), be gay (lesbian is okay though) and that's about it. I for some reason really like anal (altrough I don't want it to be too bland as just going for it without any struggle or thought or something unhygienic like swapping between holes. At the same Analistica Academy was just too straightforward about it, the story didn't help how shallow and easy it was. I would still probably overlook it anyway). I enjoyed how again, Insexual Awakening did it where every girl had an anal scene but everyone had something unique about them. I like all kind of women, no matter if a bossy grandma, innocent classmate or whatever. I only don't like when all the character has to offer is being obsessed with sex/fucking MC, I'm also not too keen on "strange" women like the fairies in SexNote for example, all these strange pillow-like something near the hips and hats, they are not a pleasant memory. Also, MC's dick was also just annoying, especially in the shorts, unrealistic and took away the immersion.. Oh, I also don't like where the MC is just a fuck machine and has sex with every girl he meets. Look at Sisterly Lust, where I think you could fuck any women you met, no matter if they had some dissapointing backstory like Rachel's friends or just a random citizen like the idol at the concert, whatever her name was.
- And the last point I think, story. I liked Depraved Awakening, really, but I felt like I'm both unable to just have a good fap and focus on the kinda enjoyable story. If I did the first I missed out on the plot, if I did the 2nd the sex scenes were like "in my way" and got skipped, and skipping part of a game I'm playing isn't that great of an idea. That's why I'm holidng off Broken Dreamers for months now.
- I forgot, the main character. I fucking hated what Akbur did with all these old males having so much screen and attention. I don't know, maybe something is wrong with me, but again, these fucking vined (you know, a lot of veins, I'm not sure of the word for it) dicks, a big turnoff for me, I played Witch trainer to have sex with Hermione, not watch his madeup Genie or something enjoy it.
So. Sorry for such a long message and overall, I think I demand a lot, but don't be shy, I will take anything. In my country around noon there is just too hot to think straight, I can't watch or play becouse I lose focus too easily, so I moved to something simple and at the same keeping my attention. Also, sorry again for not being really specific, I know that probably such a long post is easier to help with than "games like <title>" and some may even ignore it alltogether becouse it's too long. Oh, and thank you in advance, I'm really out ot ideas, but I did check the other threats asking for something similar to Insexual Awakening and found limited success.
EDIT: Also, all the fetishes I haven't mentioned, I just don't have a strong opinion on them to care if they are in the game or not. I don't care if I'm a 40 y/o daddy or a highschooler, if I'm dominating or the woman is, I don't care if it's incest or not, I don' care if... I don't know really, you get the idea.

Last edited: