VN - Ren'Py - Games of Domination [v0.3.0] [JohnJohnsonGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

OWSam000

Comment on version 0.3.

A rare gem of domination game within a couple or even more people( use the i-patch:sneaky:).

I like this game a lot cause it hit my target of games, sexy lesbian action, lovely couple dom/sub action, future family group action, future focus on MFF/MFFF action. No swinging or cheating but full of domination dynamic of the main characters. At least you won't see another dick involved among the four main characters action based on Dev's note.

The story is getting more interesting and the characters development or description is reliable. The models of each characters is great. The choice you make is meaningful and has shown different outcomes. You can choose the characters to be more dominant or submissive, and the dom/sub progress is interesting.

If you like a real dominant MC or into dominant or submissive play, you should give this game a try and enjoy the domination dynamic ride.(y)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ceesko

The game is incredibly hot! Although I wish the relationships was made more clear. I am still a bit confused on what is the actual relationships between the character as the dev intended.

I love the maledom and the MC being dominating, grabby and pushy without consent. It is incredibly hot.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

LbM-93

I think this is a very nice game with great potential! Love the characters and that you can shape the decisions of each on wifi them instead of just one. The art is very well done and the scenes are good! I'd love to see all 3 female characters doing a femdom urination scene on the male MC at the same time!
  4. 3.00 star(s)

coco_16_

I really like the premise of the game and am excited to see where it goes. However, the reason I cant currently score it higher is because the pacing is very off.

Taboo stuff doesn't feel taboo when it happens immediately and practically without resistance. Guy finds out this chick is his long lost daughter and almost IMMEDIATELY nuts on her without hesitation. It makes a potentially hot scene down the road feel mundane.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

ImaginaryMe

V0.2.0 - This is off to a decent start. Models are attractive and the the story could be fun. Getting to choose who is dom & sub is nice. This will be an interesting one to see how it progresses over time.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Flubberbutt

Decent writing, good graphics and shows potential. My only real gripes with the game was a few instances where it was a little confusing which character you were acting as. Other than that it's a little too early to say anything of substance.

Give it a few updates and it might turn out to be great.