Seeking Games of similar or the exact same style as Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~ and Tina: Swordswoman of the Scarlet Prison.

sparta4467

Aug 30, 2019
These 2 games are some of the best RPGM games i've ever played. Can't get enough of it, especially the public events in Makina, where she can get absoutely railed by guys in public or in inns.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Same style, like what? Visually, gameplay or the gangbang aspect? Should try looking at other Kagura games first. Though I think Karryn's Prison is better than almost any scene-based H-game (and is gangbang-focused to boot) while The Curse of Kubel is my favorite that does have scenes and hardcore sex (though I think it mainly focuses on one male corruptor, plus exhibitionism).

Last edited:

Flasmo

Jun 17, 2022
Same style, like what? Visually, gameplay or the gangbang aspect? Should try looking at other Kagura games first. Though I think Karryn's Prison is better than almost any scene-based H-game (and is gangbang-focused to boot) while The Curse of Kubel is my favorite that does have scenes and hardcore sex (though I think it mainly focuses on one male corruptor, plus exhibitionism).
can you recommend game like makina and karryn's prison but with style like in makina, i dont like very busty womans like karryn

Flasmo

Jun 17, 2022
Try this one then, closest thing to KP and has a tomboy instead.
nah, i didn't mean strong girl. i mean just game with some corruption and intresting gameplay. not only ntr scenes at all. it's always intresting to play for beauty woman that can beat bad boys and then getting corrupted(including good 2cg and animates)