Seeking Games on male domination/slavery (M/m or F/m)

Lokke71

Jun 14, 2017
Some suggestions on games domination or slavery on male, by male or female (M/m or F/m)? Not rpgm or HTML only text (but html with graphics is good), and I'm not on jap visual novels.
Thanks.

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
Some suggestions on games domination or slavery on male, by male or female (M/m or F/m)? Not rpgm or HTML only text (but html with graphics is good), and I'm not on jap visual novels.
Thanks.
Try Strive for Power
You can play female or male and enslave both. You can even set the percentage of male/female you can find within the world so you could make it that you only encounter mal to enslave.
Only thing is you have few fixed female npcs but you can use them to abuse your male slaves.

Lokke71

Jun 14, 2017
Try Strive for Power
You can play female or male and enslave both. You can even set the percentage of male/female you can find within the world so you could make it that you only encounter mal to enslave.
Only thing is you have few fixed female npcs but you can use them to abuse your male slaves.
Are there images or is it heavily text based?
Thanks

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
Are there images or is it heavily text based?
Thanks
There are only a few in game assets but the community already made portraits and body packs, those are easy to install
and the newest version is randomly assigning portraits to nsc if you have some in the relating folders.

All Sex scene of course are only text based but you see the Portraits of the "participants" if you have them.
No real erotic images so.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Thanks.
Suggested tag search - gay, male domination, slave, and female domination. Can use multiple tags, separate with comma.