Games on renpy close out of nowhere

Haysu

Jan 3, 2021
If the English is strange, blame the translator

So, I'm new in the middle of games on this platform, I recently downloaded Champion, Lewd Town Adventures, Hero 'Harem Guild from another 16, anyway, in the first 2 the games were normal, but in the HHG, which at the beginning was normal, started leaving the game out of nowhere, so much so that I thought it was his problem, but it doesn't seem to be the case, since many other games were like that too, so what do I do? My pc is not absurd but I wouldn't say it's bad, help me please, I really want to play.

PC:

Windows 10 Home
Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 quad Q6600 @ 2.40GHz
4Gb RAM
Video card
GeForce GT 740

If you have any program, piece, ritual, ANYTHING SPEAKS PLEASE (I'm not awake), thank you in advance.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
it sounds like your ram or video card running out of ram or vram

Windows 10 Home upgrade to pro so you can have more control
4Gb RAM = upgrade to 12 to 16GB ram (if it's a desktop)
Video card
GeForce GT 740 = upgrade your card (if it's a desktop)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Haysu

Haysu

Jan 3, 2021
it sounds like your ram or video card running out of ram or vram

Windows 10 Home upgrade to pro so you can have more control
4Gb RAM = upgrade to 12 to 16GB ram (if it's a desktop)
Video card
GeForce GT 740 = upgrade your card (if it's a desktop)
Ok, I would get windows pro, the processor you just mentioned so I assume you can keep it - at least for an hour - luckily, I have enough money to buy some 8 GB of RAM, I already have the video card more than 3 months, I didn’t want to change it yet but if I can change it do you have any recommendations? Would 1GB of VRAM be enough? Or is it better to ignore the card and just focus on RAM?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Also keep in mind that if you keep crashing on the same spot, it is most likely because you are playing a compressed build of the game, they are more often than not broken.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Haysu

Haysu

Jan 3, 2021
Also keep in mind that if you keep crashing on the same spot, it is most likely because you are playing a compressed build of the game, they are more often than not broken.
The crash is never in the same place and it is also at different times, but I will remember that, thank you, and your Overlord game ran smoothly, and it is also a great game.(y)

Reactions: Winterfire