Seeking Games set in a shameless/sluty world

Broodish345

Oct 31, 2022
This seems to be a very niche fetish. What I'm looking for are games that are set in a world that doesn't have the same concepts of shame or attitude towards exposed clothing like ours. I'm not talking about bikinis, but the type of clothes that don't cover the important bits, like
  • Tops which expose the areola
  • Tops with holes for the nipples
  • Low pants or skirts that show the bush or the clit or the shaft
  • Pants with a hole cut in them to expose the vagina/penis

Let me give some examples

1. Tail of Desire: The outfits in this game make a mockery of clothes. Outfits that expose the nipple while covering the breasts, panties that expose the bush or clit, worn casually without the need for corruption.

2. Cataclyzm: This is a relatively new game that I don't think a lot of people know about. I'm not a fan of the art, but I love how pubes poke out of the clothes of most female characters.

3. No panties RPG: None of the female characters wear pants. Doesn't have much going for it besides that.

4. Warlock and Boobs: Really nice game, you can walk around naked from the start and no body minds. All characters wear pretty sluty outfits and futa characters have a visible bulge. A very open attitude towards nudity and sex.

5. Space corps xxx: Again a very open attitude towards nudity and sex.

6. Bastard Girls: Outfits that reveal the sensitive bits.

I also really loved the outfits in Princess Trainer Silver. Skirts so short the vagina is visible, open coats with nothing underneath. The idea of clothing that doesn't hide the 'important' bits turns me on a lot, but achieving it via corruption is a turn off. The fetish is that this type of clothing and attitude towards sex is the norm and not something we need to work towards achieving.

Other games I've played that has this in varying quantities:

Melty's quest: The outfits of demons. Corruption game however.
Whores of Thrones: Sluty outfits and none of the women wear underwear
How to live a hentai lifestyle: Likes the outfits but boring game (too much text over a static image)

Please feel free to recommend me games of any type and Genre as long as its not purely Gay. Exhibitionism games tend to either be teasing where a girl deliberately exposes herself to attract the MC's attention or corruption games. The type of exhibitionism I'm looking for is completely different and doesn't seem to have a name for it.

I don't like RPGs where the NPCs don't have full body images, the world feels very empty. RPGs with all NPCs in revealing clothes will be awesome though.

Reactions: 1rash1 and palapapa

palapapa

Oct 16, 2022
This seems to be a very niche fetish. What I'm looking for are games that are set in a world that doesn't have the same concepts of shame or attitude towards exposed clothing like ours. I'm not talking about bikinis, but the type of clothes that don't cover the important bits, like

1. Tail of Desire: The outfits in this game make a mockery of clothes. Outfits that expose the nipple while covering the breasts, panties that expose the bush or clit, worn casually without the need for corruption.

2. Cataclyzm: This is a relatively new game that I don't think a lot of people know about. I'm not a fan of the art, but I love how pubes poke out of the clothes of most female characters.

3. No panties RPG: None of the female characters wear pants. Doesn't have much going for it besides that.

4. Warlock and Boobs: Really nice game, you can walk around naked from the start and no body minds. All characters wear pretty sluty outfits and futa characters have a visible bulge. A very open attitude towards nudity and sex.

I also really loved the outfits in Princess Trainer Silver. Skirts so short the vagina is visible, open coats with nothing underneath. The idea of clothing that doesn't hide the 'important' bits turns me on a lot, but achieving it via corruption is a turn off. The fetish is that this type of clothing and attitude towards sex is the norm and not something we need to work towards achieving.

How to live a hentai lifestyle: Likes the outfits but boring game (too much text over a static image)

Please feel free to recommend me games of any type and Genre as long as its not purely Gay. Exhibitionism games tend to either be teasing where a girl deliberately exposes herself to attract the MC's attention or corruption games. The type of exhibitionism I'm looking for is completely different and doesn't seem to have a name for it.

I don't like RPGs where the NPCs don't have full body images, the world feels very empty. RPGs with all NPCs in revealing clothes will be awesome though.
The name for this fetish seems to be called "zenra".

Reactions: Suprserpent

1rash1

Mar 1, 2021

EON https://f95zone.to/threads/eon-v0-15-nenad-asanovic.23744/ seems to fit the definition. And despite version, there is actually a lot of content there. I also like this fetish, but it is difficult to search for games using this query. Thanks for your recommendations SpaceCorps XXX I haven't seen before, it's just bomb.
If you find something else similar, please write.