Seeking Games set in farms with innocent/trad girls

worldstar123

Dec 26, 2019
My interests keep changing day by day, and I'm set on games set on farms or the countryside with girls who consider sexual acts to be the normal/or traditional style girls. Girls not phased by showing their body, and maybe even childhood cousins/step-siblings/friends. My explanation may be hard to understand but I'll give a few examples.

I absolutely loved Daily Lives of Our Countryside. The aunt being innocent while also showing nudity in front of mc, plus the cousin being the same while being sexually innocent. This is the peak of what I want, but the development has been a bit slow and the focus has been on other characters not on the farm.

Runaway Princess is another good example. Although the MC's sister doesn't have any scenes, the relationship dynamic is really nice, and that's what I really want.

Farmer's Dreams for the sister too.

Monster Girl Island for the elf Faranne but we all know how that game's going...

I've played the dieselmine and other Japanese games but I didn't really like them because of the "grind" and pixel graphics, so don't bother recommending those.

I hope somone can fulfill my niche requests. Imo, I've already played any and all games that have this niche, but hopefully not.