Seeking Games set in 'nature'

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
I recognise that this is likely a fairly 'obscure' topic, to say the least, so feel free to recommend things that don't necessarily fit my criteria perfectly. Essentially, what I'm looking for is a game where the (female) protagonist is, essentially, entirely alone in nature. No humans around. And I don't mean, like, monster- or other "half-human"-type stuff -- nothing sentient. (Ideally, it would involve the ocean in a significant capacity, but I'm already stretching it with what I've asked...) I suppose The Agnietta isn't terribly far off the mark (at least, as far as the 'things that fuck her' aspect is concerned), but I'd still prefer "abandoned island" rather than "abandoned dungeon." Honestly, though, satisfying either the 'non-sentient' or the 'nature' criteria is fine, given how specific this is.

As for fetishes... eh. Other than female protagonist, I don't really mind much of anything (that's common, anyway). Breasts on the smaller side are ideal, but games like that are rare enough as it is. As long as they're not grotesquely enormous, it's whatever. Otherwise, the game should at least look decent and play decently; 3D games (predominantly Honey Select-based ones) generally don't fit that bill, in my opinion at least, so (anime-esque) 2D is preferred but not strictly necessary. Any and all recommendations are appreciated, even if they might only check a couple of the boxes.

Niajj

Aug 30, 2017
I'll recommend 'Rignetta's Adventure'. 2D-art, Female protagonist seems to live alone on an island. At the start of the game, enemies are mostly animals / monsters at the beach and in a sea cave. Later, there's monster-girls and other potential sentients, but the game has minimal dialogue and no human NPCS that I can recall.
Gameplay is very similar to The Agnietta: shoot / slash at enemies, no turn-based combat, H-scenes if enemies catch the heroine. There's some level-drain mechanics that make the heroine weaker and monsters stronger if they catch her, but that can be changed in settings.