Seeking games similar homeguard, homeguard 2

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
hi
im searching games like homeguard, homeguard 2 , similar mechanics and tags : male protagonist, drugs, lactation, impregnation, corruption,....
thanks!!!

edit1:
im looking games more like tenant, shelter and homeguard, with mechanics like move to a map, using item like that games. i can use "search" bar or latest updates but this tools have limitations, i don't know if im using rigth words to explain it .

the game could be in partial english translated or spanish, and others(if moderator give green ligth)

Last edited:

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
You can use the latest updates page to search for the tags, but using those five you only get two games. Tenant and Shelter have similar game mechanics to HG. Got bored of Tenant really quickly though.
thanks, i've played that games, tenant have bugs and i couldn't finish it.
im thinking this thread could be a referencial list to other member looking same games

edit:
im looking games more like tenant, shelter and homeguard, with mechanics like move to a map, using item like that games. i can use "search" bar or latest updates but this tools have limitations, i don't know if im using rigth words to explain it.
edit main thread to add this info

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

SecretIX

Apr 28, 2019
This game is from the same homeguard producer. It is in Spanish, the language I use but I think it mentions how to change it to English. It's the same system, I hope it helps you.