Seeking Games similar to A struggle with sin

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
My last topic sadly didn't seem to do too well. But I'm hoping this one will garner some recommendations for me and others.

I apologise if I come off as rude, awkward or whatever. I'm terrible at communicating.

I'm basically looking for more games with gameplay like A struggle with sin.
It doesn't matter to me if they are on different engines to that game, such as ren'py, unity, or any other. Whether they feature a 2d world, 3d world or have a sandbox style VN one.
I'm not a fan of text based, but if you got some good ones, then I'd appreciate them aswell for others looking for similar games.

Some personal things, although not mandatory to the thread. I prefer games with an option to play as a male MC, and ones that aren't focused on NTR.
This doesn't mean they can't have NTR. But I'd prefer it as optional, or not the sole focus.

Another minor request would be to give a brief description, and/or some basic tags that outline general/main gameplay and content.
Some examples.
3d gameworld, action combat, first person/3rd person/top-down view, turn-based/rtwp, tactics, party management, strategy game, NTR, male protagonist, female protagonist, monster/monstergirl, defeatfuck, dating sim, schedules, corruption, futa, etc.

Just to give people some idea what the recommendation is about, and what cam be expected.

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
My last topic sadly didn't seem to do too well. But I'm hoping this one will garner some recommendations for me and others.

I apologise if I come off as rude, awkward or whatever. I'm terrible at communicating.

I'm basically looking for more games with gameplay like A struggle with sin.
It doesn't matter to me if they are on different engines to that game, such as ren'py, unity, or any other. Whether they feature a 2d world, 3d world or have a sandbox style VN one.
I'm not a fan of text based, but if you got some good ones, then I'd appreciate them aswell for others looking for similar games.

Some personal things, although not mandatory to the thread. I prefer games with an option to play as a male MC, and ones that aren't focused on NTR.
This doesn't mean they can't have NTR. But I'd prefer it as optional, or not the sole focus.

Another minor request would be to give a brief description, and/or some basic tags that outline general/main gameplay and content.
Some examples.
3d gameworld, action combat, first person/3rd person/top-down view, turn-based/rtwp, tactics, party management, strategy game, NTR, male protagonist, female protagonist, monster/monstergirl, defeatfuck, dating sim, schedules, corruption, futa, etc.

Just to give people some idea what the recommendation is about, and what cam be expected.
Well i know what are u looking for try
"Monarch of Magic"