Seeking Games similar to Acting Lessons?

hvingsomefun

Aug 20, 2018
So I really enjoyed games like
Acting Lessons
Where the Heart is
My Sweet Neighbors

Would love to hear some suggestions of games in a similar vein....?

Specifically.. I guess.. a bit more... romance? Not sure if that is even the right word... possible for there to be a bit of a love story?

Not much help I know.. sorry.. but would love to hear any suggestions...

Thanks!

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
i didn't finished playing it yet, but i guess "our fate" has some "romance" asset in it. you can either do a "nice" playthrough or "badboy" playthrough

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
If you're not against incest, Parental Love, Sisterly Lust, Babysitter, and Blooming Love. The last one is lesbian. Also, I'm fairly certain you have to patch all of these to get incest now, so you could totally play them without the patch. I know Babysitter makes you a Godfather rather than an Uncle, which I think works, I'm not as sure what the other games did, as I've never accidentally played them without the patch.

Also, not as good, but Dating my Daughter, and I assume similarly meh, Melody, as they are by the same Developer.

Aug 7, 2018
Aww, when you come for suggestions but realize you've already played all of the ones mentioned here. Good suggestions though. I'll second most of them and add:

Life with Mary
Daughter for Dessert

pxt-666

Dec 12, 2018
You Can also try "A Mothers Love" and "The Intoxicating Flavor". They are not Incest but have the gud storyline with great image quality.

Reactions: Hesham 56