Seeking Games similar to being a dik?

Anonymous Fapper 69

Oct 16, 2020
Hi guys I was just wondering whether there are any games similar to being a dik where you have a proper school setting and things like frats and mobile phone messaging apps etc. I am open to all suggestions and I am pretty sure many other people have the same question. Thank you for you help and I hope you all have a great year 2021. Cheers!

Anonymous Fapper 69

Oct 16, 2020
Also I know about WVM, college kings, stay true stay you, university of problems, double homework, time stamps(currently playing), shimmer groves(not played it yet), and ataegina.

SamZwill

Oct 30, 2020
Reactions: Anonymous Fapper 69

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
Hey! I am a big fan of Being a DIK, but for sure I can say that A.o.A. is pretty good game in a story plan. Can someone tell me when I can see new episodes of them and are there any other games with "navigation", "phone", "map", "character decisions" and you understand me? I really love the type of games like that, also Milfy city is with a nice gameplay. Suggestions?

Anonymous Fapper 69

Oct 16, 2020
Hey! I am a big fan of Being a DIK, but for sure I can say that A.o.A. is pretty good game in a story plan. Can someone tell me when I can see new episodes of them and are there any other games with "navigation", "phone", "map", "character decisions" and you understand me? I really love the type of games like that, also Milfy city is with a nice gameplay. Suggestions?
You can try Simple Days as it contains all the above stated things. You get a phone where you get to call certain characters, choose where you want to go(not really map or navigation) and also decide whom to continue your path with.
Also sorry for the late reply.