Seeking Games similar to Camp Pinewood

Arnaud

May 13, 2017
Hi, I played Camp Pinewood and I really enjoyed it even though the grindy system can be stressful sometimes :p. I was wondering if there is any similar game(s)...
Thanks and sorry if my English is bad.

Reactions: Krull

Pr0ntoner

Jul 20, 2017
Summertime saga & A town uncovered have a similar feel and play style(from what I'm told a town uncovered was initially a ripoff is SS until it went its own way). Check those out. Summertime saga is one of the best adult games I have ever played. It's great.

Also zero g academy, it is a new game that's a little short on content at the moment but shows a lot of promise. So keep an eye on that.

Arnaud

May 13, 2017
Summertime saga & A town uncovered have a similar feel and play style(from what I'm told a town uncovered was initially a ripoff is SS until it went its own way). Check those out. Summertime saga is one of the best adult games I have ever played. It's great.

Also zero g academy, it is a new game that's a little short on content at the moment but shows a lot of promise. So keep an eye on that.
Thanks, appreciated a lot man! The only game from those that I played is SS and i love it. I'll give A Town Uncovered a try and see if I like it! Will definitely keep an eye on zero g too. :D

Reactions: Pr0ntoner

GeneralFapimus

May 14, 2017
I see SS, A Town Uncovered and Zero G mentioned here, so there's that recommendation. Although if you don't mind 3D instead of drawn art, A New Life isnt bad. A warning though, the developer is spanish and the translation is iffy at best, hilarious at worst and the game is made with RPG Ace rather than Renpy.

Reactions: Arnaud