Seeking games similar to captivity

twykes07

Jun 20, 2021
hey so i recently go finished with captivity and I'm kinda desperate for more content similar to it, with the mouse being the most crucial thing ever.

Reactions: Blanaic

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Bit of a necro here, but if you go to the Latest Updates page and search under the tags (2d game) (side-scroller) and (shooter) you'll find pretty much all there is to find. You can exclude 'shooter' to see games with more of a melee focus.

I'll tell you up front though, there sadly isn't really anything like captivity. It's a one-of-a-kind masterpiece.
The closest thing i've found is a game called "The Magical World of Setaria." You can find it on bedta and elsewhere.
It's a sidescrolling platformer with mouse aiming, pretty fun. The protagonist is a futa though, which obviously isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Reactions: yubullyme0002

twykes07

Jun 20, 2021
Shadow of Yidrah and SpacEscape spring to mind
Bit of a necro here, but if you go to the Latest Updates page and search under the tags (2d game) (side-scroller) and (shooter) you'll find pretty much all there is to find. You can exclude 'shooter' to see games with more of a melee focus.

I'll tell you up front though, there sadly isn't really anything like captivity. It's a one-of-a-kind masterpiece.
The closest thing i've found is a game called "The Magical World of Setaria." You can find it on bedta and elsewhere.
It's a sidescrolling platformer with mouse aiming, pretty fun. The protagonist is a futa though, which obviously isn't everyone's cup of tea.
ah ok thank you the both of you