Seeking Games similar to "Evenicle"

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Hi. I'm looking for games that are similar to "Evenicle":

https://f95zone.to/threads/evenicle-v1-04-alicesoft.14403/

Could you tell me games like this RPG?. Also if there are any such in Spanish would be great, but I would like to know all that there is even in English, because I can find the game translated into Spanish by another place. I know this Evenicle 2 but only in Japanese at the moment. If they find similar it would be great.

Thank you very much and I wait for your answers...

percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
same same... evenicle 2 would be awesome. but anyone know any recommendations for similar high production level games?

Kabaal

Jul 8, 2018
Oh man. The simple answer is 'no'. There's really no currently translated ero-jRPG that plays like Evenicle. There's a japanese rance game that uses the same engine but that hasn't been translated yet either.

I guess the games that come somewhat close in feel but which feature no free exploration are:
Kamidori Alchemy Meister
Daibanchou

Reactions: leproso0413

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Shame there are still no games like this hanging around. I looked at a few others
but unfortunately they were lacking in some ways. I heard good things about one
Sakura Dungeon but I ain't sure if its male protag, which for me is usually a key
thing to have. Perhaps we'll get our wish and it'll get translated into English as
concerns Evenicle 2. Heck I just recently finished playing the first and was like
'theres a second? Hell Yeah!' but given no English translation as of yet, it turned
into 'Well shit'.