Seeking Games similar to Man of the house - Milfy city and so on

AcidJazz

Oct 18, 2019
Hi there, I'd like to ask you for any suggestions regarding games similar to Man of the house - Milfy city and- lucky Mark and so on?
I haven't got lucky to find what I'm looking for, I mean no disrespect to the developers but no VN please, just cannot stand them :D
I don't mind if the game is a bit grindy, but I'm actually looking more for a sandbox/real life kind of game.
Open to suggestions and thanks! :)

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
Ever tried searching with tags on incest, sandbox and probably milf? :)
Like this

Timestamps
A Family Venture
Midnight Paradise
Sisterly Lust
Power Vacuum

AcidJazz

Oct 18, 2019
Yes, I did some research myself as well, there are tons of titles, the thing is...which ones are good enough to spend some time with?

I have tried some of the titles you mentioned, but...not really satisfied, maybe it's me just being extra picky by the way.
As an example, Timestamps - "action" happens so fast that makes the game feel kind of cheap to me, if compared to the titles I have been mentioning before.
Virtual Novels are not my thing as well, usually, if I have to skip few minutes of "introduction" dialogue or just read and click...that's not gonna work :D , I need something more interactive.
I might give a try to Family Venture tho :)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
those should be closer to moth and luckymark *hourly periods
big brother . and mods/remakes (smirnyi mod includes original BB game + continuation) that one to look in mods section, not in games
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cure my addiction .
the twist .
annies school days .
high rise climb .
making a mark aka life .

other sbx.
fashion business .
echoes of lust .
milfs villa . (renpy remake)

Last edited:
Reactions: AcidJazz