Seeking Games similar to Man of The House? Or other 3D games with some RPG elements

666rosebug

Feb 8, 2019
I really liked Man of The House. I wish it was longer, more girls/guys , more locations/jobs and scenes, more stuff to buy from the stores, and would be awesome to have a more indepth stat system that influences events or story. That being said it is what it is, so what kinds of games have similar style but maybe even better or more in-depth than MOTH is?

I don't need everything Man of The House has, but I would like to find some other games that have a bit of freedom to roam or build up things via working or training like MOTH, not strictly visual novel style. Sometimes I am overwhelmed by the mass amounts of sex scenes and enjoy some RPG/ Quests/'survival or mood' elements etc haha. Any help is appreciated :)

Just incase it helps also, here is my small list of games I have 'completed' and that I really enjoyed. Man of the House being the favorite personally since it has some more freedom to roam and do different things, instead of a linear novel style game. Both are good but I prefer MOTH's style.

Man of the House
Dating my Daughter C1-C3
Acting Lessons
Mystwood Manor
House Party

Last edited:

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
Love of Magic - My top recommendation if you like Man of the House. It is similar mechanically, but without the incest and with a much more likable main character IMO.
Long Live the Princess - Maybe not as much of a feeling of freedom as Man of the House because of the time limit, but that also means that your choices about when to do things has an greater impact.
High-Rise Climb - Maybe my favorite use of player stats. You can really feel the MC becoming almost God-like when you get some of the higher abilities.
Photo Hunt - I don't really care for the MC's looks but the women are all unique (some I don't like as much, but some are spectacular)
Life - This game has a fair share of issues (balloon tits if you're not a fan of that, MC can be a bit grating, gameplay is kind of grindy, etc.) but I liked it. The romance between MC and the sister is actually pretty sweet IMO.
Big City's Pleasures - Maybe not if you really hate femdom, but I think it's worth trying.
What a Legend - Quite early in development but the artwork is great and the gameplay is good.

666rosebug

Feb 8, 2019
Yea you were right about the milfy city hate mob wow. Such a good game, sucks people are hating all over it. I want more from it too, but I also understand that my genitals don't decide things, and developers need time to make more content for games lol.

Reactions: nln0

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Summertime Saga
General Practioner
Lust Epidemic

These three above havent been mentioned, but should fit what you like... Free roam/Western animation with variety.

Princess and Conquest (issue: Monster girl content)
Renyruu: Ascension
Chloe18 (Female protag. You personally corrupt her in a mostly free roam world.)
Absolute Power Corruption (Campy, but hilarious. Art may not be your cup of tea. Tons of incest content.)
Harem Collector. (Very anime inspired. Puzzles in it can be annoying.)

All above have ELEMENTS of what you like, but arent 100% what you are looking for... but maybe expanding your mind might be fun??? IDK.

Have a nice day.

jrwizzard

Sep 4, 2020
I am not a fan of large unrealistic breasts, or old school graphics. Of the ones listed so far I have tried, I recommend:

Highrise Climb - Interesting mechanics, and normal looking NPCs
Love of Magic - Great story
Long Live the Princess - Great story, neat puzzle/investigation mechanic, normal looking NPCs
Mythic Manor - Easy to follow hints
House in the Rift - Great story, simple models but great animations

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
the twist and bigbrother (not renpy fan versions) would be the closest match to MotH

Last edited: