Seeking Games similar to My sister, My roommate.

Hydronicz

Sep 24, 2017
I really like the chemistry between mc and his sister and would like to play something similar.
So I guess I'm looking for something with bro/sis incest, likeable characters and humor.
Preferably with a good amount of content, any suggestions?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
None of those games are similar to MSMR in essence... All those games deliver on their title...

Sisterly Lust ? Boy can the MC lust over his sisters, and beyond !!
Freeloading Family ? Boy can the MC freely empty his load in his family
WTHI ? Boy does the MC give his heart as well as a more erect appendage to his family at home.
Haley Story ? Boy can the MC eventually write his story all over Haley's face, and ass, and belly.
Personal Trainer ? Boy can the MC eventually train his cousin into being with him and make it personal.

In contrast MSMR ? Your sister is your roommate, you can bang her, but she will repress her obvious feelings so that the endings suck (unless like me you like Molly or Skylar), or heaven forbid your into Cory...

Dec 24, 2018
If you're looking for bro/sis I would recommend: Haley's Story, Life, Freeloading Family, Seducing the Devil, Milfy City, Dreams of Desire, Sisterly Lust, Sins of the Father.

Reactions: Rythan25

Hydronicz

Sep 24, 2017
Thanks for the fast replies :)
There are some great suggestions here, especially Haley's Story seems promising!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
None of those games are similar to MSMR in essence... All those games deliver on their title...

In contrast MSMR ? Your sister is your roommate,
In other words, it delivers on it's title.

I'm pretty sure the title is My Sister My Roommate.

Personal Trainer ? Boy can the MC eventually train his cousin into being with him and make it personal.
Also sure she's the one that starts it all, what with the blowjobs while he's sleeping.

Marvel as he trains her in his sleep .... magic.

• Haha
Reactions: Sumodeine

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
In other words, it delivers on it's title.

I'm pretty sure the title is My Sister My Roommate.

Also sure she's the one that starts it all, what with the blowjobs while he's sleeping.

Marvel as he trains her in his sleep .... magic.
What I was playfully mocking was that all those games allow the MC to eventually end up in a loving relationship with their family, unlike MSMR

Reactions: Sumodeine