Seeking Games similar to Night Games?

mgunderthebridge

Feb 23, 2019
Loved that game, but with it out of development, I am hoping for something new for the same itch.
Main things I loved about it
  1. Customizable combat style, you could take from several different paths (magic, pure strength, bdsm, etc)
  2. Art for most actions with each girl
  3. Moving from zone to zone making each night seem different and adding tension.

Reactions: Kurganofprussia

Valtrin

Oct 6, 2023
Night Games is fairly unique, but you might try looking into Unholy Arts:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unholy-arts-v0-3-24-deep-interactivity.61175/

1) Customizable combat style (strength, agility, magic--everyone does sexfighting, so there's no dedicated build for that).
2) Art is pretty sparse, but there are character portraits and an increasingly large stock of animations for the various sex positions. The writing is also pretty hot if you're ok with primarily text-based games.
3) You and the other characters move around a map and (after the first few days) can fight each other if you're in the same place. The fighting/training/socializing mechanics all take place simultaneously, so you have to decide whether to exhaust yourself training and be vulnerable to attack, or keep yourself fresh but miss out on XP while rivals get stronger.

There's also a couple mechanics that I would've loved to see in Night Games, like 2v1/2v2/3v2 fights, or the fact that characters remember how many times you've won/lost to them and that affects your dom/sub relationship.

Reactions: Kurganofprussia