May 21, 2017
pretty much what the title says

also looking for good strip poker games
feel free to leave any other suggestions you may have

deanambrose96

Jun 24, 2017
im downloading it now.
any tips ?
Is a very complex game, if you want play it at the normal or hard mode you need to read the wiki, but for the first play go for the easy mode just for understand the mechanics of the game.
My advise, at the beginning dont do the guild mission but train slave warrior for increase the rank of the slave very quickly and sell it, so you can solve the money problem of the first days.

Sorry for my english.

Ramblo

Aug 25, 2017
Its a text html game: Freecities, but the coder has really pushed the boundaries for it originally was. It's based in the post-apocalypse where people can only stay in protected cities, and you as the head honcho have to decide how you want to manage it.

Another slave trainer game would be: Strive for Power , Somewhat similar to Jack Of nine tails but also click based instead of typing.

I recommend those two.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Its a text html game: Freecities, but the coder has really pushed the boundaries for it originally was. It's based in the post-apocalypse where people can only stay in protected cities, and you as the head honcho have to decide how you want to manage it.

Another slave trainer game would be: Strive for Power , Somewhat similar to Jack Of nine tails but also click based instead of typing.

I recommend those two.
This!!
Even better than slave maker in some parts. You have the ability to FULLY customize all of your slaves and there are a huge number of events as well.

Reactions: lordukk

Dragoman

Jun 8, 2017
Musumaker is a game that comes to my mind when i hear slave maker cause it is a really good game that leaved a great impression on me after i played it.You should try it if you are into hentai games. Link-

lordukk

May 21, 2017

I recommend those two.
I've tried freecities (for a little), actually from Slave maker's developer recommendation, but I'm not a big fan of Text games :( But i might give it a go again! thanks~~

Musumaker is a game that comes to my mind when i hear slave maker cause it is a really good game that leaved a great impression on me after i played it.You should try it if you are into hentai games. Link-
looks like its Japanese, only 15% translated. Is it loli themed ? cause thats not really my thing either@@

Reactions: Antonisimo

Dragoman

Jun 8, 2017
Okay then....Since you've also mentioned that you want a strip poker game then card sweetheart is a game to play.I've played it and it is nice too.

Dragoman

Jun 8, 2017
Yes,i think you own the girls in this games and afaik you can tell them to do kinky things and they are forced to obey although i haven't played those games,just saw screenshots.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I've tried freecities (for a little), actually from Slave maker's developer recommendation, but I'm not a big fan of Text games :( But i might give it a go again! thanks~~

looks like its Japanese, only 15% translated. Is it loli themed ? cause thats not really my thing either@@
Yep, as far as I know, Musumaker concern only loli character. In fact even myself, if the translation will be ever done, I'll leave it there where it is :WutFace:
(I mean, I don't mind some loli content, but that type.. it's definitely too much loli)

Also, generally speaking, it depends what the creator of the thread is searching for specifically:
- If it's searching for game like Jack-o-nine, Strive, Whore Master and such, then these are the one's that should give it a try.
- Princess Trainer as far as I know, it's not like the abovementioned at all. Yes, you can.. train her and make her do everything you want, but in the end you do just to finish the game and that's it. Then you've to start all over again with the same char. I believe that, instead, the abovementioned are "infinite" in a certain sense.

So, like I said, depends on what the creator is looking for!

Reactions: Leotrim Funkelwerk

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Most similar game to Slave Maker is probably Brothel King.
In game you run brothel, train slave girls and so on. Game is still in development, but playable, you can download it from this site.

But I have to agree with deanambrose96, Jack'O Nine Tails is by far best slave trainer game I played.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Did otherworld ever go anywhere? I always thought that had a decent idea behind it, but the times I had tried it it never seemed to get to far. I am still a fan of slave maker, even though I haven't played it in awhile. Just gave so many options like straight, lesbian, futa, cat girl, pony girl, etc.

Nick Dick

Jul 11, 2017
Pytfall just got into beta, you can find it here -
There are also whoremaster -
Both are brothel simulators.
I've plaayed Whoremaster quite a bit, it just gets anoying when you have too many whores IMO.
Havent tried pytfall too much, but I will eventually. :)

drakkor

Aug 13, 2016
wow after years of waiting i forgot about pytfall thanks! hopefully it was worth the wait

Nick Dick

Jul 11, 2017
wow after years of waiting i forgot about pytfall thanks! hopefully it was worth the wait
I've tried to play pytfall beta once, but I fucked up importing girls so the game started crashing all the time.. So i havent really given it a real try yet. I will get back to it eventually.

gippowho

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Jack o nine, free cities and strive for power are best slave management games as far as I know.