Seeking Games similar to SlutEd or Daughter For Dessert

mahena

Dec 26, 2021
I am looking for games similar to "SlutEd"," Daughter For Dessert" or "Sisterly Lust". The basic points are
  • believable, realistic story, i.e. no fantasy, alien, or similar, except that the characters are more open-minded (sluttier) than one would expect people to normally be
  • art work and graphic similar to the games mentioned above
    • in particular, the bodies of the characters should be natural; I don't mind characters to be handsome and good-looking, but please no funny/strange hair colors, unbelievable huge tits, strangely over-sized asses, etc. (In this respect, the mother and oldest daughter in "Sisterly Lust" was already over the edge.)
  • story should provide reasonable many choices, optimally the story isn't linear at all
    • I tried "Featuring Detective" once due to a recommendation, but this was too linear, I don't want to click trough dialogs only
  • should be playable in browser or on Linux; no Windows-only EXE
Any recommendations?

aQrata

Jan 9, 2018
Love Season: Farmer's Dreams Its fantasy, they are all human besides one side character, theres like 10 LIs so it wont bother you.

Our Red String RPGish with lots of choices, dual Mc.

Tales from the Unending Void Same creator of sisterly lust, has some alien characters but they are optional, main cast and family are human.

Double Homework Similar to daugther for dessert, personaly didnt like it but worth mentioning (imo DfD is the only good one from the creator it went downhill)

Ive played all this ones without problems in ArchLinux, in some cases had to use Wine with some extra packages tho. I could recommend a lot more and quite better than this but on those games i dont remember in which Os ive played since i run a dual boot.