Seeking games similar to summertime saga?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
- Haven't played this one yet but it keeps getting suggested... mostly by that fake mod @klx , but still. It looks like the art is great at least

- this one is slow to update but I like what I've seen so far. There was just a newer update, but I haven't played it yet.

Reactions: Hein@123@ and Csys

lovelegs0

May 13, 2018
My favorite choice-driven games with hand-drawn art are:
Rogue-like Evolution
Snow Daze
Witch Trainer

Milfy City is the closest in terms of gameplay and production values, but it is 3D
I played Snow Daze it wasn't bad but Witch Trainer looks good i'll play it. Thanks mate.

Reactions: Bix Lewd

lovelegs0

May 13, 2018
- Haven't played this one yet but it keeps getting suggested... mostly by that fake mod @klx , but still. It looks like the art is great at least

- this one is slow to update but I like what I've seen so far. There was just a newer update, but I haven't played it yet.
Bones' Tales: The Manor looks interesting, i'll probably play it.
Lyla's Curse is good too thanks mate.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
My own game which was inspired by Summertime Saga. I've just started, but I guarantee you 1h gameplay at least. You can explore the city, different parts of the house, different parts of the day and etc... Give it a try:

Reactions: leomord0033

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
I going to ask something something like that here too..you know guys games like summertime saga, that also will lead or already have, impregnation feature? game like "deep impact" or "Incestual awkening"

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Most games with pregnancy that are 2D are things like slave trainers. So that's where I'd look. For the most part pregnancy is an end-game fetish rather than a game mechanic

Reactions: Demon44P

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Similar artstyle and themes

Didn't include Camp Pinewood cause of no incest and its a parody sort of game based on cartoon characters.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Taffy Tales

Game that is very similar both in mechanics, story, and potential lengh.

Art is cartoon style 3d, big fresh air among all these Daz3d games
MC is similar : weak looking at first, high school student, lives with mom and sister, his D reach his freaking knee and use as much blood as a leg, probably a cause for anemia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course still in development but creator's patreon goal was recently reached so he's going full time on production

Reactions: xluucasc

polo5545

Sep 12, 2018
Excuse me. I want a game that my character can make his mom or sister get pregnant.Can all of you recommend me?

hfdocker

Jul 2, 2020
Only thing that I think was lacking in SS is anal (it is there, but oh so little) and tomboys (Eve ain't actually one, imo).

I think from character building, writing (non-cringy, witty, comical), art... well, all perspectives, really, this is the best NSFW game for me. I binge played it in a weekend and left feeling a satisfied emptiness of sorts