Seeking Games similar to SuperSpy Simulator or good bondage games

OmegaSocks

Jan 20, 2019
Hello everyone, I've been playing for some time , its a DID-themed action platformer game that i really came to like, but despite being a "Finished" Game (the creator was lazy and decided not to make any more updates or work on the game, this was all said by him lol) I wanted to contact the creator to find out if he would ever work on the game again or if he would accept or help with mods for the game but he simply disappeared from the internet. But moving on, does anyone know of any similar games or mods?

If not would it be possible to recommend games that contain bondage and combat? Similar to Didnapper; Mira Co Rescue; Damsel Quest 3 (from Azurezero).
If possible, I would like games where bondage is very present and focused. Thx all.

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
I guess Ghost Castle and some others from are the closest to SuperSpy simulator - but while with better art unfortunately they are less "finished". Also a few games by this dev: - they're kinda trying to do same in 3D - I guess only Hamzat Factory Escape (may have mistyped the name) is more finished, and they have bondage mostly per-location, i.e. character usually comes to a single location in a specific bound state, it's not result of character's actions.

Apart from that you can try:

* - a strict roguelike with bondage as primary content.
* - I didn't play them much yet, but overall looks fun.
* Vinculike - an action roguelite with bondage as secondary content.
* - very cool animations, unfortunately not that much bondage in the game.
* Heroine Rescue Team - doesn't have much bondage in base game (the fun starts only at futa floor) but can be significantly enhanced with mods.
* - I didn't like all of them, but some are pretty fun

And of course you can look into Skyrim/Fallout mods at LoversLab - e.g. Deviously Cursed Loot.

Reactions: Rosvos86

OmegaSocks

Jan 20, 2019
I guess Ghost Castle and some others from are the closest to SuperSpy simulator - but while with better art unfortunately they are less "finished". Also a few games by this dev: - they're kinda trying to do same in 3D - I guess only Hamzat Factory Escape (may have mistyped the name) is more finished, and they have bondage mostly per-location, i.e. character usually comes to a single location in a specific bound state, it's not result of character's actions.

Apart from that you can try:

* - a strict roguelike with bondage as primary content.
* - I didn't play them much yet, but overall looks fun.
* Vinculike - an action roguelite with bondage as secondary content.
* - very cool animations, unfortunately not that much bondage in the game.
* Heroine Rescue Team - doesn't have much bondage in base game (the fun starts only at futa floor) but can be significantly enhanced with mods.
* - I didn't like all of them, but some are pretty fun

And of course you can look into Skyrim/Fallout mods at LoversLab - e.g. Deviously Cursed Loot.
Thx for the games, ill try them out.

Reactions: eugeneloza