Seeking Games similar to The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess

autoruns00

Dec 22, 2019
hey guys....

I've finished playing game The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess (here)
is there more game like this?
not only touch and feel groping game but also I can raise the girl affection towards me like make them fall in love with me or just go corrupting them. (main mechanics)
any art style is fine but I more prefer it to be in 2d Japanese game. (optional)

Thank you.

Reactions: Kurisupisu

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The developers game before Dog Princess called Lost Life was very similar, but has no puzzle or story. It's not allowed here though, as the girl is younger and drawn a bit more realistic. So you'll have to find it yourself. Also not allowed is the game that inspired them, Hizashi no Naka no Riaru.

Have a look at Imouto!? Life, 1room and Teaching Feeling, they're not as animated but are very good. Maybe Wet Summer Days, it's a bit rough around the edges but one of my favourite games.

autoruns00

Dec 22, 2019
The developers game before Dog Princess called Lost Life was very similar, but has no puzzle or story. It's not allowed here though, as the girl is younger and drawn a bit more realistic. So you'll have to find it yourself. Also not allowed is the game that inspired them, Hizashi no Naka no Riaru.

Have a look at Imouto!? Life, 1room and Teaching Feeling, they're not as animated but are very good. Maybe Wet Summer Days, it's a bit rough around the edges but one of my favourite games.
Thank you. I have played 1room and teaching feeling so I guess I'll give Imouto? Life and wet summer a shot. much appreciated it

Reactions: TheBlueKnight