Seeking Games Similar To Third Crisis ?

smthsmhw

Jul 6, 2021
There are plenty options of games similar to third crisis, what exactly do you want?

Some I have already played could be categorized as the following:

Rpg-maker "daily routine"
Games where you play day by day, finishing quests and searching h-events as female protagonist
-Focusing the ideia of walking around the map, finding events, working somewhere to make money, geting corrupted, etc.​

Claire's QuestNon-linear rpg, female protagonist, medieval, plenty of bad-endings, corruption
Fall:Outparody, female protagonist, pretty linear tho, psot-apocalyptic, distopyan settings, there are a lot of "enf" situations
Curse of PleasureFemale protagonist, last time I played there were about only 2 hr of gameplay, medieval, a lot of "enf" situations (with "pranks" and some other shits like that caused by some kiddos)
DefenestrationFemale protagonist, cyberpunk, non-linear, a lot of h-events of all genres (bimbo, enf, corruption, blackmail, etc)
DilmurMy favorite one, female protagonist, dystopian settings, plenty of h-scenes (romantic ones, forced, enf, corruption, etc etc)
Tales of Divinity: Rodinka's Lewd AdventuresLittle content, focused on enf
*enf = embarrassed nude female

Parody in general
Games based in some existing media, such as movie, games or anithing. (note: i'm pretty sure Third Crisis is an Overwatch parody, tho i'm not an expertise)
Academy34Overwatch parody, ren'py, multiples "routes" of interest but you can achieve every single one without interferring the others, male protagonist
Innocent WitchesHarry potter parody, pretty interesting but it takes forever to get you something
Rick & Morty: Another Way Homeawkwardly good
Inquisitor Trainergothic and dark fantasy, one of the greatest ambientation i've seen, lacks content tho