Seeking Games similar to Through Spacetime

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
I'm surprised by this game. The plot is engaging and the sex scenes are....basically every other scene haha. The importance of this MC, and the subtle but potent power he holds over the women is fucking faptastic.

Usually, the MC is such a weak ass dude, that makes the plot fall off, no matter how epic the overall game maybe (like dark magic, MC is just weak to me. At no point does he truly show his Male Dominance as being the sole male in the whole fucking world. He gets pussy, but in a beta way of doing it).

So I ask. Is there any other game world where the MC exist, that has such an importance that the whole Cast is captivated by his presence? Also, the MC has to be conscious of his prowess, and exert himself accordingly.

Other Examples:

Lust of Fucking Power was perfect in this regard. But the creator has destroyed the game. Seriously, this game was the shit. But this dude remade the game again for the 3rd time. Last update with the most content was 37.

Love of Magic is Close, but the MC focuses more on one Love Interest. The other female cast is overshadowed.

Thank you