Seeking Games similar to Transylvania? (Female MC, etc)

grumpydengar

Feb 17, 2020
Hi, apologies in advance if I'm not being specific enough with this request - I've recently played Transylvania and I'm wondering if there are any other games in this style? Preferably text-based, but I'm not overly bothered about that.

Specifically though, I'm looking for other games with a female MC that also feature "unusual" (for lack of better word) elements and sex interests, in addition to the more regular sort. I guess the main thing that comes to mind (aside from Transylvania's setting) would be something semi-cthulhu-esque, I suppose?
So for Transylvania, things like the unexplainably weird looking butler and some of the bizarre beings you encounter. Horrorish elements are cool too, but not necessary. Other aspects from the game like transformation, forced body mods/piercings/tattoos, vore, bestiality and whatever else are optional, but I have no complaints about them

Thanks!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
AB - horror/mystery/comedy. In term of sex it's mostly focused on ugly old bastards and bimbofication. Some lesbian too.
RM - Lovecraftian setting, selectable MC sex/gender. Has some bizarre scenes and cosmic horror. Mostly a trainer with consensual BDSM.

• Red Heart
Reactions: T800