Seeking Games similar to Trials in Tainted Space

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
Corruption of Champions, Fall of Eden, Flexible Survival... these are the more popular so you probably know them, but i can't remember any other. And the MC's gender is very fluid:)

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
School of Smut - no rpg (unless Principal corrupting school counts as such), text-type, male MC.

Reactions: ravensm
Aug 23, 2017
Heres my list:

Corruption of Champions [Fenoxo]
2 mods from Kitteh6660 (called Revamp) and from OtherCocAnon (from 8chan hgg board adn I think he is in 4chan too... (this mod includes Revamp from Kitteh))
The mods are still active.

Trials in Tainted Space [Fenoxo]

Strive [Maverik]

Lilith's Throne [Innoxia]

My Very Own Lith [Lithier] (Oriented to trapLith but you can choose the sex of both you and the other character (Lith))

Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms [Duodevelopers]

Fall of Eden [Alder] (in Hiatus but still worth checking)

Ethos of Darkness [Rayxelm]

Flexible Survival

FreeCities (Slave Management) Mod in 8chan hgg board

Hell Game [xax] (Gay and grotesque monster bodies game, little content for now)

Invasive Species [ArmyofRobots]

Night Games [Silver Bard Games] (the mod has much more content)

Valor And Glory [Leopold Visette]

Here's a link to text based games from this site ( ), though it still lacks some games like Night Games, Hell Game etc...

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Heres my list:

Corruption of Champions [Fenoxo]
2 mods from Kitteh6660 (called Revamp) and from OtherCocAnon (from 8chan hgg board adn I think he is in 4chan too... (this mod includes Revamp from Kitteh))
The mods are still active.

Trials in Tainted Space [Fenoxo]

Strive [Maverik]

Lilith's Throne [Innoxia]

My Very Own Lith [Lithier] (Oriented to trapLith but you can choose the sex of both you and the other character (Lith))

Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms [Duodevelopers]

Fall of Eden [Alder] (in Hiatus but still worth checking)

Ethos of Darkness [Rayxelm]

Flexible Survival

FreeCities (Slave Management) Mod in 8chan hgg board

Hell Game [xax] (Gay and grotesque monster bodies game, little content for now)

Invasive Species [ArmyofRobots]

Night Games [Silver Bard Games] (the mod has much more content)

Valor And Glory [Leopold Visette]

Here's a link to text based games from this site ( ), though it still lacks some games like Night Games, Hell Game etc...

I know this post is WAY freaking old, but thank you for mentioning Valor and Glory! That game has taken forever to update for more content, so I've taken breaks from looking at it months to maybe years at a time now and always forget the name. I'm glad you were one of the only people I've found who knows the game!

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
Ohoy mateys, witness my necro of all necros. Looking for a game that is as rapey, and has as in-depth/quality writings as Fall of Eden. Any recommendations to collect? yarr.