Seeking Games similiar to Dark Magic

Gall Anonim

Jul 15, 2022
Hi,
I'm looking for something similar to Dark Magic ( https://f95zone.to/threads/dark-magic-v0-16-0-f-lord.18418/ ).

Basically game when you use some drug/magic to corrupt your surroundings into increasingly obedient sex slaves.

I played Corruption (pretty good and actually my first encounter with this kind of game so little nostalgia in judgement) Lustful Awakening (sadly its small scale), Lab Rats 1 (bit small scale too) 2 (go corpo or go home xD) and Holstein Girls (good game but looking for something bigger here) before.

Bonus points for being able to make them pregnant, having large character variety (also in terms of background), and large scale (i suppose city-scale would be most optimal?)
Minus points for sharing them or femdom unless optional (by optional i mean either toggleable in the menu or being able to retrain them or something not just ignore character but i suppose having some are acceptable compromise if the game is good)

no traps... i played Corrupted and the game was small but good until i get hit by a trap card and lost interest in the whole game haven't noticed a tag so that's my mistake)

First time i post request here i only just realised this subforum exist so i hope i explained what m looking for clearly enough

thanks in advance for help.

TideT

Jul 4, 2018
Waifu Academy is the probably most similar game you will find to Dark Magic (corruption, school setting, long gaps between updates etc) MC is on a revenge tour though and it can get quite dark (some bad endings exist in the game too), good game though. No pregnancy (yet?) but large cast.

The Headmaster has some similar elements but less focus on drugs with no magic and full steam ahead with corruption no pregnancy yet but does have a large cast (which seems to be growing every update). It's set on school grounds so the setting isn't massive but it is a sandbox with interactions scattered around.

Areas of Gray is due to finish soon you are trapped in your apartment with two women and a robot. Small scale game, kinda sandbox but 0 grind and very good renders.

Was going to also recommend Corruption but you've played it so I'll try to find one out of the box...

Oppai Odyssey involves corruption using drugs but you'll only really notice it if you don't skip all the dialogue. There's also a character that has 2 different paths which may be of interest to you but I wont spoil it for you. Cast isn't large but the game seems to be just getting started and the dev has announced a new character will be introduced next update.