Seeking Games smiliar to: Recently Divorced

Hetzu

Apr 19, 2020
Im looking for games like Recently Divorced, with Mother//Son type thing, Female Mc req

and preferably non rpgm/renpy unless they're very good

Hetzu

Apr 19, 2020
if you're referring to the games i mentioned, i don't remember but if you're willing to go for a save with them, you can edit save to add any thoughts you want, if you edited saves before it will be easy

misha100500

Sep 21, 2019
if you're referring to the games i mentioned, i don't remember but if you're willing to go for a save with them, you can edit save to add any thoughts you want, if you edited saves before it will be easy
i know this, i do it in every his game, but when i try ti write this"fuck them..." the crush

Hetzu

Apr 19, 2020
i know this, i do it in every his game, but when i try ti write this"fuck them..." the crush
you mean it crashes? you need to do it perfectly the same, i remember i also had a problem at first, from what i remember, just copy like, previous thoughts and then paste it after you're done just change the name, keep in mind to do the name Capital where it's Capital, i think if you get it ingame, check save and then paste it into your current save of choice it would work best