Seeking Games Suggestion

tysna

Oct 15, 2017
Hi, Could you guys suggest some games, hopefully not RPGM, but about rape,slave, some bad stuff, maybe pregnancy, humiliation, bdsm, this kind of think? A good example is Corrupting the Intern, Rapelay, Jack nails.

Any ideas? thank you a lot.

The forum is awesome.

Reactions: ShamanLab

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
Hi, Could you guys suggest some games, hopefully not RPGM, but about rape,slave, some bad stuff, maybe pregnancy, humiliation, bdsm, this kind of think? A good example is Corrupting the Intern, Rapelay, Jack nails.

Any ideas? thank you a lot.

The forum is awesome.
Dreams of Desire and Man of the House are very good games. The have no rape of pregnancy but are heavily build on Corruption and have a surprising good buildup story. Also My girlfriends has amnesia isgood to.
I hop it helps you! :_)

Reactions: PleaseEndMe
May 23, 2017
Try four elements trainer. They have a slave route and a love route for each character. There are currently two complete books!

tysna

Oct 15, 2017
Dreams of Desire and Man of the House are very good games. The have no rape of pregnancy but are heavily build on Corruption and have a surprising good buildup story. Also My girlfriends has amnesia isgood to.
I hop it helps you! :_)
Thanks, i'll take a look on these, forgot to say that Dreams of Desire i was playing but the game is the early versions right?

If any one knows any others, thanks a lot!

May 23, 2017
Also, if you don't mind female PC, try kingdom of deception. It has/will eventually have a shit-ton of rape/humiliation/slave stuff. Or a more dominant female PC depending on your choices

goddamusername

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2017
You could have a look at Free Cities or even Slavemaker: the focus is more on the managerial aspects of running a slave trade though. It does have a lot of non-consent and the fetishes you wanted.