Seeking Games that a homewrecker destroys your family

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
Hey guys,

So basically looking for a game where we play a married man or a guy with a gf etc.

Wanted to be seduced by a homewrecker, being persuade to cheat. Femdom and humiliation later on would be great.

Does anyone know a game like this? Also love games where girls approaching to MC even though he has a gf. (like in Primal Instinct)

Any suggestion is highly appreciated!

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
Yeah, I believe you can say that. I love NTR and finished almost any game that contains NTR. This is like my second kink hence any game like this would be amazing for me. Thanks for the response tho!

manlock

Aug 13, 2018
kekelops1 The only half decent NTR games with any femdom in that I could find is A Promise Best Left Unkept.

Do you know any others?

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
kekelops1 The only half decent NTR games with any femdom in that I could find is A Promise Best Left Unkept.

Do you know any others?
I like Pandora's Box, Hotwife Ashley, Noemi Toscana, Femdom Wife Zoe and Moving Down.

Newlywedtobe is not bad as well. Sadly there aren't lot of NTR&Femdom games around.

tuo.B

Feb 6, 2024
I am looking for the same thing but homewrecking does not seem to be a popular kink within AV world :(

Reactions: Derdin333