Seeking Games that a man uses his daughter/wife as a reward/payment to the mc

_Glam_

Jan 19, 2021
Hey. I'm looking for some game where a man uses his wife or daughter as a reward or form of payment for the mc.

For example it could be that a man has a big debt to the mc and to pay it he offers his daughter or wife.
Or it could be that the mc is very powerful and the king needs him to save the kingdom and mc asks for the princess or the queen as a reward.

The idea of using the girls as payment/reward can come from both the man or the protagonist.
What is important is that a daughter or wife is used as a reward/payment. The reason for this can be anything, I just care about the situation.

You can recommend any tag, even the dark ones.
It can be a japonese game.

Thank you for your time and recommendation.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Maybe you got the idea from Harem Collector. If not, it happens early in the game. Grolokk also has something like this, in one instance I think it's a miller's niece (could be daughter) and in another case it's definitely a merchant's wife and daughter, but I'm not 100% sure it's for repayment.

Reactions: _Glam_

_Glam_

Jan 19, 2021
Maybe you got the idea from Harem Collector. If not, it happens early in the game. Grolokk also has something like this, in one instance I think it's a miller's niece (could be daughter) and in another case it's definitely a merchant's wife and daughter, but I'm not 100% sure it's for repayment.
Harem Collector is on my list and didn't know it has something like this... good to know.
I am not a fan of goblins, but i will give Grolokk a try. Thanks