Seeking Games that are a combination of Venus's Club and Breeder's Haven: Reconception

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
Not sure if this goes here in General Discussion, so I'll just ask away.

Recently I've gotten into Venus's Club, and I really enjoyed Breeder's Haven. What I want to know is if there are any games that have the impregnation aspect of BHR and the custom girls of Venus Club. I'd prefer no games that are in another language (the Japanese games), as those really don't intrigue me per se

Thanks anyway if no one knows of any

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
The closest thing I can think of is Brothel King, to which you can add real girl image packs. But yea there's not a lot to choose from, but there ought to be, hate to see all those hundreds of venus club packs being wasted on that crapola of a game

Reactions: gintxo

DankeGott

Sep 30, 2022
Not sure if this goes here in General Discussion, so I'll just ask away.

Recently I've gotten into Venus's Club, and I really enjoyed Breeder's Haven. What I want to know is if there are any games that have the impregnation aspect of BHR and the custom girls of Venus Club. I'd prefer no games that are in another language (the Japanese games), as those really don't intrigue me per se

Thanks anyway if no one knows of any
Free Cities w/Pregmod.

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
The closest thing I can think of is Brothel King, to which you can add real girl image packs. But yea there's not a lot to choose from, but there ought to be, hate to see all those hundreds of venus club packs being wasted on that crapola of a game
I mean its okay, it just doesn't have much to work with other than having videos. And its good for those learning to make Girlpacks for games involving them

DankeGott

Sep 30, 2022
Which one? There's Origins, Neo, and just Free Cities
Origins and Neo are completely different games based on FC/Pregmod Worldbuilding (most of the lore's wordcount was added after original dev vanished).

Stock Free Cities work ceased with the developer's disappearance a few years back, you want to use Pregmod which combined all the good fan mods and continued development significantly beyond the original game and is still in active development today. Pregmod is not allowed to be hosted on F95zone for reasons, but you can disable (or enable) almost all fetishes via options.

You can find it by searching "fc pregmod gitgud"; I recommend using the pre-compiled build (Deployments -> Releases) for easy installation.

Last edited:

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
Origins and Neo are completely different games based on FC/Pregmod Worldbuilding (most of the lore's wordcount was added after original dev vanished).

Stock Free Cities work ceased with the developer's disappearance a few years back, you want to use Pregmod which combined all the good fan mods and continued development significantly beyond the original game and is still in active development today. Pregmod is not allowed to be hosted on F95zone for reasons, but you can disable (or enable) almost all fetishes via options.

You can find it by searching "fc pregmod gitgud"; I recommend using the pre-compiled build (Deployments -> Releases) for easy installation.
Okay, now you got me worried here. What do you mean by reasons?

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
If you so choose, you may enable a setting which allows those who are too young to be sexed, to be sexed
If that's the case, then I don't think I'll want to play it. I know its saying its an option, but any game that involves that even as a choice I tend to avoid like the plague

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fyn

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I know im years late to this but as someone who has made over 15 packs for Venus Club I can say that I would be willing to make packs for other games but Venus Club and Breeders Haven seem to be the only ones that use video instead of standing pics. Im not into having to screenshot image after image after image from still frames on video just to make a pack. It already takes hours of work to make a real proper Venus Club pack and I routinely have to clip over 150 videos for an actress for each pack. Going from 30 second markers in shotcut to screenshots or frame clips is a tedious nightmare for 150 videos. Now if someone makes a better brothel game that uses video and can have custom packs added I will happily switch over and remake my packs but for now the best we have is Venus Club and TUSC. TUSC is a lot more complicated though so I havent made any packs for it.