Games that are not allowed in the site

Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
My question is, if there's good games thats devolpers don't allow to be posted on the site?
If there's is can you guys give a link to their patreon page or site?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can't remember what game it was. But a while ago a developer was really against their full game being here, all their posts were deleted and it stayed. Think the only reason a game wouldn't be here is if it's against site rules, or no one requested it.

Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
Can't remember what game it was. But a while ago a developer was really against their full game being here, all their posts were deleted and it stayed. Think the only reason a game wouldn't be here is if it's against site rules, or no one requested it.
So there's no much games outside this site?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Not from fear of the developer, although I just remembered the thread for Catherine got taken down. That might have been to avoid problems with Atlus but don't know for sure.

Guess there's also the games with unfulfilled requests, sometimes it can be from the developers DRM like LOP games.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is a piracy site, doesn't matter if devs consent or not.

There are plenty of devs that don't want their stuff here but people upload it anyway. Be a shit piracy site if we needed permission.

The only games that get taken down are those the site staff ban like games with underage characters.

Reactions: StreamSteam

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
It's not because there's no games (outside of rule 7 and language) that aren't allowed here, that all games are present here. There's tons of games outside of this site.

Aren't here: 99% of the Asian adult games from the 90's, 100% of the western professional adult games from the 90's and early 00's, 99% of the 00's and early 10's indie production, and 100% of the none English (translated) games.
As for the games present here, there's probably less than 20% of the transforming games, and I doubt that there's more than 70% of the English translated Asian production. Are also missing all the games that started less than 6 month ago and haven't yet made it outside of the author inner circle of friends.

It's just a wild guess, but you can expect that, talking about the whole games production, for each game present here, there's 10 or more games that are not present here. And if you limit to the actual games production, there's probably only half of the games that are available here ; 90% if you limit to the Western side of the community.