Seeking Games that are open and feature plenty of TF content

Sawerarea

May 28, 2018
Looking for a semi-open world game, preferably without much of a story, that features plenty of TF content. Something akin to a mix between Trap Quest and Degrees of Lewdity. The former is pretty stale since I've played it a lot, and the latter doesn't have enough TF content for my liking. Content I'm specifically looking for would include: Breast Expansion, Cum Inflation, Feminisation, Futa on Male, Forced Transformation and Lactation. Not interested in furry stuff, but otherwise open to any suggestions. Would appreciate any recommendations.

Games similar to what I'm looking for:
- Trap Quest: Decent TF content and fairly open
- Degrees of Lewdity: Lacking on the TF side, but the open nature is very much the kind of thing I'm after
- Corruption of Champions: Great for the TFs, but there's a lot of story stuff I'm not really interested in
- Trials in Tainted Space: Much the same as above.
- Whorelocks Revenge: Light on the TF, is a nightmare to navigate, but the unfair and forced nature of transformations and Non-Con encounters is very much my thing.

Reactions: Pareidox

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
It's not exactly a sandbox since the game consists of a few rooms, but I recommend BMO TV for involuntary TFs, with multiple "routes" available and a general bimbofication theme with lots of incremental TFs. It's light on sex and story.

Sawerarea

May 28, 2018
It's not exactly a sandbox since the game consists of a few rooms, but I recommend BMO TV for involuntary TFs, with multiple "routes" available and a general bimbofication theme with lots of incremental TFs. It's light on sex and story.
Yeah, have played that, was pretty decent, although it was a bit lacking in sex for me. Might have to give it another go seeing as it's been a while.

Sawerarea

May 28, 2018
Good recommendation, had checked it out a while back, but it seems it's gotten a lot of updates. Unfortunately lacking on the sex side unless I'm missing something. Good TF's though. Shame it lacks lactation despite having cowgirl TF

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Lilith's Throne always belongs in every thread about TF games.

Maybe?:
Slutcraft: Havent seen the TF personally but the game is very good but moderately kinetic.
My Tuition Academia has light TF elements. Like from normal to gyaru. I consider that a TF.
The Secretary : Hard sissification/feminization themes but great and VERY open world.
Girl Life: QSP game that has MILD TF elements like MTA into it but a VERY open world.
NewLife: Guy to Girl Openworld TF Story thats good, but the menus may take getting used to/might be awkward.

Some ideas...

Reactions: Pareidox

Sawerarea

May 28, 2018
Lilith's Throne always belongs in every thread about TF games.

Maybe?:
Slutcraft: Havent seen the TF personally but the game is very good but moderately kinetic.
My Tuition Academia has light TF elements. Like from normal to gyaru. I consider that a TF.
The Secretary : Hard sissification/feminization themes but great and VERY open world.
Girl Life: QSP game that has MILD TF elements like MTA into it but a VERY open world.
NewLife: Guy to Girl Openworld TF Story thats good, but the menus may take getting used to/might be awkward.

Some ideas...
Will check some of those out. NewLife and Girl Life are pretty decent, Girl Life actually has quite a bit of TF in it, but it's esoteric to reach. Lilith's Throne is good, but you have to go out of your way to get forcibly TF'ed.