Seeking Games that are "realistic" in multiple ways (anatomy, rivalry, monogamy)

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
A lot of games I come across seem to follow the same pattern:

- Girls with ridiculous body shapes falling for the MC (and his horse dick) like flies for crap :poop:
- Other guys are either absent, portrayed as wimps, creeps (even though the MC usually is the biggest creep of all) - or gay
- Cheating has no consequences, even if the MC needs a dating schedule to juggle with his harem

*yawn*

I'm looking for games with a more realistic approach:

- Girls with believable anatomy and character traits
- Rivals who can possibly date the girls if we don't pursue them or treat them right (I'm NOT looking for NTR / cuckolding - just some healthy competition)
- Monogamy (cheating should be possible, but with realistic consequences - so no crazy harem endings)

On top of that:

- Pref. male MC with believable physique (I'm also playing games with female MCs, but then usually strictly lesbian routes)
- Western style
- Story based (no grindfest)
- Ren'Py or Unity
- Available for Mac

Yup, that's VERY specific, but nonetheless: Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
well you can try "I love daddy" half of its storyline route have somewhat realistic approach on amnesia. You play as a Female MC

with lesbian or straight relationship

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
well you can try "I love daddy" half of its storyline route have somewhat realistic approach on amnesia. You play as a Female MC with lesbian or straight relationship
Thanks for the recommendation.

I tried this game before, but honestly didn't like it that much.
Incest games are rarely believable in my book - and this one doesn't seem to be an exception:
Daughter sees sleeping daddy's erect dick (sticking through his pants btw. :oops:) and from that moment can't stop fantasizing about getting laid by him.

Not exactly the realistic game I'm looking for...

Acting Lessons
Thanks, already played it.
Didn't like the story twist, but prior to that a pretty good game.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
There's also Girl Life, which is exactly what the title suggests. You live the life of a girl; go to school, graduate, go to college, can be a slut or not, there's a lot of possibilities.

rohit6458

Oct 7, 2018
Acting lessons is one. But as you mentioned that you have already played it, you can try good girl gone bad. It has a lot of possible endings. You play the MC as a girl, and there are many types of guys and girls around and you can choose to lead the game a certain way.
BTW, I also have preferences just like you and looking for more games just like the way you described. If you have any suggestions, please tell.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hmm... 'Nick Marlote Noir' having some realistic and nonrealistic absurdic elements. :)

Realism is in premises of cases.