Seeking Games that are similar to Prison Battleship or Prison Academia (Mind-Control, Changing Personality and MC is male)

Jul 31, 2021
It doesn't have to be on the same level as these games because let's face it, the Prison Battleship series is on a whole new level. However, I do want games similar to the themes it has, such as mind control, permanently changing their personality, total devotion and etc, you get the idea. The main character needs to be a dude too, for me, it's just weird controlling the character that's going to be brainwashed. Bonus points if it's a Japanese game since they usually make the best MC games.

Here are some games that I played before that that share similar themes:
ISIS: The Fall
Jikage Rising
The Nobleman Retort
Four Elements Trainer
Spiral Clicker
Corruption
Nano-Control
Take Over (lost my save file, RIP)
Snow Daze

I appreciate the help in advance! :)

Jul 31, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/overwhored-final-cypress-zeta.481/ (same dev as Snow Daze, but fast mindbreak with lots of characters)
This has mind-control themes, but more to do with making her more masochistic, cum-addicted etc. rather than direct brainwash.

I remember playing overwhored. I heard they were going to make a sequel for it, I guess they cancelled it or something because I haven't heard anything about it for years now. I haven't played the other game you recommended, so I'll give it a try.