Seeking Games that can stack/pile up cum.

Friiy

Aug 28, 2017
Any idea for a game that can stack up cum while repeating h scene.
Like for example in "Life with a slave- Teaching feelings" when you go to bed with aphrodisiac and energy pill you can repeatedly cum and it stacks up like a puddle..

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Any idea for a game that can stack up cum while repeating h scene.
Like for example in "Life with a slave- Teaching feelings" when you go to bed with aphrodisiac and energy pill you can repeatedly cum and it stacks up like a puddle..
i hope i understood what you mean otherwise i will be writing all of this for nothing
if you want games while you can control your cum

1- lateshifter [completed][animated][RPGM][you can control the animation and control your cum]
link:

if what i understood is right i will add more games for you ;)

koqkoq

Apr 23, 2017
i hope i understood what you mean otherwise i will be writing all of this for nothing
if you want games while you can control your cum

1- lateshifter [completed][animated][RPGM][you can control the animation and control your cum]
link:

if what i understood is right i will add more games for you ;)
Hi, stumbled upon this old thread while searching for something else. If you have more suggestions for games where you can control the animation and control your cum I would be very much interested to know about them!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Not entirely sure I'd recommend it, the game is seriously grindy (and also a bit glitchy). But you can get the girls messy in . You also have a kind of penis pointer to aim where you want to shoot.

Reactions: DaoLewd

koqkoq

Apr 23, 2017
Not entirely sure I'd recommend it, the game is seriously grindy (and also a bit glitchy). But you can get the girls messy in . You also have a kind of penis pointer to aim where you want to shoot.
Alright thanks for the suggestion, might try it later!

I did some more research on my own and found that gives you the opportunity to freely aim your cum as well.