Seeking Games that could become a movie

Kleio75

Sep 2, 2019
I've been looking for games with a good story... The reason I loved some SFW games isn't the graphics or the gameplay but mostly the story. Last of Us, The Witcher, GTA, Mass Effect, Hitman, Assassin's Creed, Max Payne, The Walking Dead etc are good stories. These are games that could become great movies (Some tried but did a poor job). Anyway, I'm looking for a good story not a fap game per se.
For example, GGGB could become a movie... What a Legend! too... DMD No! I look for action combined with comedy. Any ideas?

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
The last sovereign.
Love of Magic.
Long live the princess.
Wicked choices.

There's tons of good games with very good story that can be extended to make a nice movie, it's like cooking, all good ingredients and you make a good food, a rotten one and you just get a bad taste no matter what. A good story with great characters but the wrong actor/acting/bad decisions on the making and you get Eragon, for example, still nice but could have been a great one like LOTR.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
The DeLuca Family for sure, this game has that gangster family type vibe, with insane backstory of a badass female character that you literally care for. The netori part is also interesting and very seductive.

Loved the Deluca Family too, Gracie's scaring me way more than Luna, totally expected what happened at the warehouse with Joey. Incredibly intelligent people are the most dangerous ones. Luna will kill you right away, no suffering. Gracie will make you suffer for months and finally make you beg her to put an end of it if she want. And Luna is really cute, period :love:

Seeds of Chaos is a great one too.

donjonbonkhon

May 24, 2020
Yeah dude Deluca is a hell of a game, I hope the developer completes next update soon. I really want to see how MC reacts on his father's murder twist!

Reactions: Kleio75

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
If you're looking for games with marvelous stories then here's my list (Games that I've played) ::
City of broken dreamers
The deluca family
Reluctant archon
Love of magic
Vis
Depraved awakening
Alison fall of the apple
Call of the Void
A new world out there
Happenstance
Rebirth
Savior