Seeking Games that depict actual drug use.

Oct 8, 2019
I know that "drugs" is a searchable tag but I only seem to find ones that have sedatives or something fictional. No, I am looking for games that show examples of the effects of drugs use for more things than just roofies. That being said I am not condoning or condemning drugs, I simply want to see how some have shown the effects as a part of the gameplay. Kind of like GTA when drunk just well other substances.

The only game I have found with actual drug use was "Being A DIK" and even then that was just weed. Oh and I am not worried about the quality of the game overall, or even if it is abandoned. Just looking for the effects on the player.

While double checking my grammar and spelling I noticed that I sound like a real narc in this so let me explain. I am trying to build my own visual novel (aren't we all) and in this I want drug use to be possible and want to see how others have shown the effects in-game other than just some tunnel vision and a slight blur to the renders. So any suggestions would be appreciated.

Oct 8, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/one-day-at-a-time-ch-2d-final-zoey-raven.67104/
The only one I can think of is this one, however as far as I know it doesnt have any special ways to depict drug use the last time I played it. Also,it focuses more on the lifestyle that people who use drugs have so it may not be all that useful to you
Actually, that will work for research as well given that the protagonist I am writing is a dealer so your suggestion may end up to be very helpful, so thank you very much.

I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for exactly because it's a VN, but Good Girl Gone Bad has hard drug use as an optional theme with consequences for the characters.
Well, I personally am aware of many of the consequences in real life but seeing how someone else writes those consequences into the game can help just as much as my original question. So that as well may end up to be very helpful so thank you very much asl well.