Games that don't beat around the bush, i.e. SEXXX!!! Lots of Sex!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Sooo, there are a number of games that take a number of updates to reach any sort of climax... this thread isn't about those.

This is about the games that, after some basic setup (and maybe not even a lot of that) throw your MC right into the action, banging everything left and right that moves or has a pulse... OK, maybe that's an exaggeration, but you get the point.

A couple of example of this:

Chloe 18.
Yeah, the game starts with Chloe losing her virginity (which happens ingame)... and then ends up banging a LOT of guys and a gal or two throughout the course of the game. And gets to hang with Pizza Girl...​

School, Love and Cousins Friends.
This one takes a bit to get started, but once it's rolling, yeah lots of options r.e. where to park your cock next.
The Artifact series
Again, it takes a bit to get the ball rolling, but once it's rolling... yeah there be bangin' going on!
Honorable mention to SimBro, although the glacial progress of the updates has meant that I haven't checked it out in recent months. You are running a brothel, and get to fuck your girls (to help each other improve your respective skill levels), 'nuff said.
Anyways, which games are your 'guilty pleasures' when it comes to games with lots of sex action, that doesn't involve hours of foreplay and grinding to get there?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Heh, a few fellow developers and I are talking about this ourselves. I'm actually working on a game that will eventually be added to this list, though I hope it won't be a 'guilty' pleasure.

In that line of thought

Sisterly Lust is a great example of how to keep the fucking going while also having some relationship building. Within days of moving in with your mom and sisters you are fucking both your younger sister's friends, beginning relations with each of your sister's slowly, and you even meet and later get to fuck yet another girl. It's a great example of using sex constantly without penalizing the players for it.

Similarly, Parental Love has you fucking your wife and sister from the beginning, with the slow building relationships happening with your daughters and a friend of theirs.

All the Sex in Hannah's Boat trip happens at the end, but it's like a 20 minute game, at most, giving you several little sex stories that happen on a boat trip. Obviously, a spin off of Chloe18, one that conveniently introduces us to the new family we meet in his sequel game.

I'm rather Partial to Kingdom of Deception, a game that has a bit of a buildup to the actual action, but has some sexy and constant blowjobs leading up to the first time you fuck a character.

Coceter Chronicles is my all time Favorite game, you have lesbian sex with the princess on the first night, and have other characters to meet and fuck throughout the series, sometimes multiple times a day. The game is amazing, world building, story, characters, all great, and the sex is awesome.

Good Girl Gone Bad is one of the least shy games there is when it comes to sex. Ashley usually as sex with someone every 2 days, at least, depending on how you play it.

Also @TCMS might wanna put this in game suggestions... it's not worded as one, but that's what it's gonna be.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
The Twist is my go to game for plenty of sex. While it take a bit to get there, sex is everywhere in the game.

Reactions: OhWee

ken ko

May 14, 2017
If I get tired of the constant grind. I would play these type of games.
Hmm, These games have plenty of sexual events. Some might be around the bush but once the sexy time start it get very spicy from there.

Amor Magical Academy and Other game by this creator

Games from CircleKame

Despite being a virgin Virgin Island have plenty hentai events.

Sarah Rotation Cut well 85% - 95% of sexual events.

If pixel then Sprite Hill Counts. The game pretty simple but there is pixel sex.

"Virgin protection magic" You have to beat around the bush but it worth it. Some Battle Fuck, Some GOR, Some "Random Event" in town.

For side stroller then....
Check games from Umai Neko like
(New)

Smaverick games side stroller lose get fuck So just lose?...

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I'm surprised that none of you mentioned , it's the perfect example for endless action as you wanted. Main story, side stories full of complete action, it does not withhold content to milk patrons. BTW it has tones of characters and every one of them is animated with high quality sex animations. Its version is 0.17, but don't let it fool you, it has much more content than most of the so called completed games.

There's also with lots of variety which focused on action rather than story, but it's a HS game. Actually most games created with HS engine have more action content than DAZ based games, because it's much easier to create content.

Reactions: OhWee and Magdragon

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
might interest you. I didn't play it for long (pretty far fetched plot and characters), but it seems full of well done sex scenes.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
I'm surprised that none of you mentioned , it's the perfect example for endless action as you wanted. Main story, side stories full of complete action, it does not withhold content to milk patrons. BTW it has tones of characters and every one of them is animated with high quality sex animations. Its version is 0.17, but don't let it fool you, it has much more content than most of the so called completed games.

There's also with lots of variety which focused on action rather than story, but it's a HS game. Actually most games created with HS engine have more action content than DAZ based games, because it's much easier to create content.
Omg i cant believe i have never saw Willly before thx for the tip. Downloaded it and loved it.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Willy wouldn't play on my PC, said I was missing MSVCR110 dll or something like that.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I should totally have added a self plug here. If all you want is sex, check out Game Legends. Not even any real gameplay, just fucking. Its in my sig.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Need to add W.A.R.P. to this list. It's just getting started, but you bang several gals in epsode 1. Sure, the plot isn't that deep (yet), but there are twins...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Fed

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Need to add to this list. Note that the thread title is Marie's, but the game is Marie, it's on Chapter 4 so far. I took a chance on it today, and extracted the CG. LOTS of fucking going on. Playing now. RPGM is annoying, but at least the walking around is kept to a reasonable minimum...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's some guy on guy sex going on too, so consider yourself warned. The game focuses on Marie though, the guy-guy stuff usually has Marie involved somewhere... Marie gets a lot of cock in this game! It is a bit linear (there are a few decisions), but mainly it moves from sexy scene to next sexy scene fairly quickly. Marie's roommate is gay, but that isn't stopping Marie and him from having some fun...

Of course, the RPGM window is tiny, but the extract tool worked fine, so I can enjoy the art later at somewhat larger dimensions...

Anyways, might be worth a look!

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
- This throws you right into the action, playing a VN within a VN at the start, lol. Then you go on to get a job working on making a VN of your own along side a small studio made up of 4 young women with different looks and personalities as well as another 3 or 4 characters you can get a few special scenes with.

You do basically have to chose one of the girls for each run - unless you are fine with getting a short circuited bad ending for being a two timing philanderer when they all figure out they aren't your one and only, heh. Each game day is about 5 minutes of story followed up with a nice long scene with several transitions and decent voice acting. There are some pretty kinky scenes too, especially if you go with the art coloring girl with the glasses, she's a real freak.