Seeking Games that don't force multiple girls on you

BigBossVS

Aug 8, 2021
Hey as you guessed from the title I am looking for some "feel good" games where the game has multiple girls but you are free to choose.

Also I don't mind any heavy stuff as long as it's not some ntr or rape and it's at least decently written. One really good example would be Leap of Faith.

I don't rly care if it's 2d or 3d as long as it looks good. And also preferably no kinetic novels.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Hey as you guessed from the title I am looking for some "feel good" games where the game has multiple girls but you are free to choose.

Also I don't mind any heavy stuff as long as it's not some ntr or rape and it's at least decently written. One really good example would be Leap of Faith.

I don't rly care if it's 2d or 3d as long as it looks good. And also preferably no kinetic novels.
If you are into Futa games, try out Headpats & Handholding ~ Wholesome story, FMC and other female characters are hot ASF.... There is one main love interest for the FMC...and the FMC can fuck around with other girls too (not romantically) but just as a sexual fling here and there....

There is 0 NTR/Rape. Zero, Zip, zilch....nada. All wholesome vibes and the story (while not on Eternum level of plot) is still quite interesting and intriguing to follow....

Reactions: BigBossVS

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
There's lots on here. Being a DiK, Intertwined, Summer's Gone, Artemis, Eternum, Projekt Passion, Ripples are just a few I can think of.

Reactions: BigBossVS