Seeking Games that feature body writing

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
The title is pretty self-explanatory, fortunately. I don't really have anything specific about the body writing in mind, which should make things pretty easy to recommend. As for content, I'd really prefer 2D anime-styled art over 3D/western, and a female protagonist is a must. Visual novels are less-than-ideal unless there's some sort of 'gameplay loop' - i.e. not just a story, linear or branching - to them. I'm aware of Shoku games, but they tend to be 'pretty fucking weird' which puts me off them a bit. I know Degrees of Lewdity had some as well, for that matter.

Any and all recommendations are appreciated.

Imouto36

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Freebird24 Short Butt Sweet has it, and there's one scene with the pink haired warrior girl in Elven Conquest 2. Don't exactly remember if Elven Conquest 1 has it too as it's been a while since I played it.

Oh, seems like there's some more: Pussy Trainer, Bonds of Ecstasy and Slave Lord: Realms of Bondage, all made by the same dev. Fallen Doll also has it, but it's a 3D game. Other than that, there might be some more Japanese VNs featuring body writing, but I am not really sure, and my knowledge about it ends here unfortunately.

There's one more way to satisfy that fetish though (which is what I do):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: burrito107