Seeking Games that feature non-consensual breast milking

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Looking for games that feature and perhaps even focus on non-consensual breast milking. This includes tentacle breast suckers, machine breast milkers/suckers, the works. Understandably and preferably, this goes hand in hand with bondage, rape, tentacles, etc.

I've definitely been around the block in terms of games in the genre of tentacles/rape so lesser known niche games are always appreciated recommendations.

Thanks for any recommendation anyone might have!

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Here and ULMF? I tend to get quite different responses from the different forums. Hope I haven't upset you in any way.
no ofcourse not. i occasionally visit ulmf. i saw this thread and thought,"wait, i've seen this somewhere..." :p good luck, hope you find some good games. unfortunately this isn't a genre i play usually, so can't really help you out. :(

Reactions: Hypergenn and Oir

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I am actually thinking of doing something along this line... which will also focus on the ability to train the girls to be able to produce more milk (bigger tits, to a limit)... but I am still in the thinking phase because I'd like it to be in 3D...
If anybody is up for doing something with me, I'd like to know