Seeking Games that feature showing nude/topless pics to other people.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I recently played "Cucking Trap", a game where 2 couples were mixed and separated and forced to do lewd stuff together. In one of the scenes, the girl that's with the MC takes a pic of her boobs because of a challenge that was required to be fulfilled, and then tells the MC "Hey, I took very nices pictures, would you like to see them?". And I thought that was pretty arousing. Now I'd like to find some other games with that kind of idea as well. Imagine things like "You're chatting with a female friend and she sends you a picture of her chilling at the beach, but she is topless" or "Playing as a female character, you get a mesage from one of your male schoolmates that declares to you, but you reject him and, asking for a compensation, he tells you to send him some nudes". You get the general idea, right? Stuff like corruption, ntr and exhibitionism are good genres to mix with this, if you know something with that.
Other games like "Research into Corruption" offer a mechanic were you can chat with girls and, depending on their level of corruption, they'll answer back with a pic of increasing lewdness. That is fine too. Thanks in advance for you comments and sugestions"

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Take Over has a similar thing with characters sending lewd selfies on demand. SuperPowered has characters setting more lewd profile pics as they get more corrupted.
Usually I'm not into those kind of models, but I'll give it a chance for the sake of it. Thanks. Btw, you mentioned SuperPowered, but the link sent me to SuperVillainy. Which is the one you meant to speak of?